Pyronix SMS Remote Control is a free software application from the Telephony subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-10-18. The program can be installed on Android.
Pyronix SMS Remote Control is designed to offer you flexibility and freedom by letting you control your Pyronix Enforcer or PCX46 alarm system from the comfort of your Android smart phone. Designed and developed by Pyronix, this FREE, easy to use app gives you a simple ICON based command system, which you can tailor to your own personal preferences. The app will send commands to your alarm system, and even display the responses sent back by the alarm system.
The Pyronix SMS Remote Control will allow you to perform the following operations:
- Arm your alarm system
- Disarm your alarm system
- Arm your alarm system whilst bypassing detectors (inputs)
- Check the status (eg armed or disarmed) of your alarm system
- Independently bypass detectors (inputs) when required
- Control up to 30 devices (outputs) such as lights, gates, sprinklers, heating etc
Activate these devices
Deactivate these devices
Check the current status of these devices
Other features of Pyronix SMS Remote Control include:
- An initial walkthrough of how to set the app up
- FREE app updates
- App language selection (English, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Greek and Russian)
- Supports 8 panel languages (English, Spanish, Italian, Hungarian, Dutch, Polish, Russian and Turkish)
- ICON themes allow the app to be completely personalised
- Fully password protected
We hope you enjoy using Pyronix SMS Remote Control. Please feel free to contact us with any comments, feedback, and suggestions on how to improve the app for future updates.
tags: sms, control, command, remote, arm
Pyronix SMS Remote Control (version 1.10) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.